Quiet vacations for the small family.
Many of our loyal customers are asked to leave them exactly this cottage because of its perfect balance of light and shadow. The big, windows with a Southern exposure, let in plenty of sunlight during the day. Large trees extending from the back porch to the water’s edge and give gracious shade on hot evernings. This cottage is a perfect choice for the couples or families who adore astonishing sunrises and water edge privacy among the trees and dreams.
Cottage #4. Rentals on the water edge.
- Cottage area: 576 sq. feet
- Porch area: 75 sq.feet
- Porch is screened.
- Porch exposure: East
- Lakeview: a few trees on the way
- Living room: 288 sq. feet, South side windows
- Kitchenette: about 120 sq.feet, divided from the living room.
- Bedroom: about 120 sq.feet
- Bathroom: contemporary, 3 pieces with shower.
- Floor is laminate
- Patio door with a lake exposure
Furniture in the cottage:
- Dinner table and 4 chairs (simple but new)
- Queen bed in the bedroom
- Folding bed in the kitchenette
- Leather recliners
- Bedside tables in the bedroom
- Wardrobe with shelves and hangers in the bedroom
- Small sofa on the porch
- Air conditioner: yes, on floor silent model, installed in the patio door.
- Hot water tank: 10 gallons
- Wi-Fi in the cottage: no
- Satellite dishes on the cottage: yes
- TV connection: no
- DVD : yes
- DVD remote: sometimes
- TV monitor: yes, 21″
- Kitchenette: standard equipment.
- Big fridge
- Outside fireplace: yes (firewood is extra)
- Outside picnic table
- Beach chairs: yes
- Propane BBQ: yes (the propane is extra)