The touch of sunset.
This cottage is the clear bestseller among the lovers of beautiful sunsets. The cottage itself is a little bit close to the central line of our resort and close enough to the sandy beach. Many guests are noted this cottage for the best interior design as well as for the amazing private picnic spot just on the edge of the water and sunset. Well treed back porch zone provide a shed and privacy for the renters of that cottage.
Cottage #5. Overview.
- Cottage area: 576 sq. feet
- Porch area: 75 sq.feet
- Porch is screened
- Porch exposure: West
- Lakeview: clear
- Floor is laminate (not the hardwood).
- Living room: 288 sq. feet, very big South side window
- Kitchenette: about 120 sq.feet
- Bedroom: about 120 sq.feet
- Bathroom: contemporary, 3 pieces with shower.
Furniture in the cottage:
- Dinner table and 4 chairs (simple but new)
- Queen bed in the bedroom
- Folding bed in the kitchenette
- Leather recliners
- Bedside tables in the bedroom
- Wardrobe with shelves and hangers in the bedroom
Air conditioner: on floor silent model, installed in the patio door.
- Hot water tank: 10 gallons
- Wi-Fi in the cottage: no
- Satellite dishes on the cottage: no
- TV connection: no
- DVD : yes
- DVD remote: sometimes
- TV monitor: yes, 21″
- Kitchenette: standard equipment.
- Outside fireplace: yes (firewood is extra)
- Outside picnic table
- Beach chairs: yes
- Propane BBQ: yes (the propane is extra)